The ISWARI Philosophy
ISWARI means "Goddess" in Sanskrit. We source high quality, mainly organic Superfoods from around the globe and bring them to you, using the principals of "Health, Taste & Wisdom" to guide us.
We wish to share the Earth's abundant gifts with GRATITUDE and respect. RESPECT for our body, respect for our fellow human beings, animals and the Earth.
Our products are only purchased from sustainable sources that respect nature, humans and ecosystems. We want to make sure that the energy of each transaction has a POSITIVE impact each step of the way, from the field... TO YOU!
Oour 3 main principals: HEALTH, TASTE & WISDOM!
Foods that nourish the body, and supports its natural equilibrium. To us this means foods that are:
- LOW GI
- MINIMALLY PROCESSED
- RAW WHERE POSSIBLE
- VEGAN, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BEE PRODUCTS
- ORGANIC OR WILD CRAFTED WHERE POSSIBLE
- FOODS THAT HELP US ADAPT TO STRESS AND THE UNNATURAL ENVIRONMENTS IN WHICH MANY OF US NOW FIND OURSELVES LIVING.
Foods that are:
- APPEALING TO THE WHOLE PERSON, ie ALL THE SENSES, TASTE, TOUCH, SMELL AND VISION.
- LEADING THE WAY IN INNOVATION IN TERMS OF TASTE UNIQUENESS AND PRACTICALLITY.
- QUALITY ARTISAN, AND CULTURAL FOODS OF ALL KINDS, FROM RAW CHOCOLATES, GREDIENTS FOR YOUR TO SMOOTHIES SALADS, AND RAW DELICACIES.
We have a strict code of conduct when it comes to sourcing our products. We ensure that products are:
- ORGANICALLY CERTIFIED PRODUCTS (WHERE POSSIBLE) OR WILD-CRAFTED, OR ELSE FROM REGIONS FREE FROM POLLUTION AND EXCESSIVE THE USE OF PESTICIDES AND OTHER CHEMICALS.
- SOURCED FROM FARMS THAT HAVE FAIR TRADE POLICIES FOR THEIR WORKERS AND THEIR FAMILIES, REINFORCING THE COMMUNITY INFRASTRUCTURES OF NATIVE POPULATIONS AND ASSURING THEIR WELL BEING.
We hope you will be inspired by our efforts!